• Are Satellite Dishes allowed in Knightsbridge?
    Satellite Dishes are allowed in Knightsbridge but you must get approval from the Architectural Review Board, see guidelines:
  • How much are my annual dues and whom do I submit monies to?
    Annual dues are $464.00 and can be paid in 4 monthly installments due in February, March, April and May.  Kuester Real Estate Service helps manage our property and payments are submitted to them.
  • What are the annual dues monies used for?
    Annual dues monies are used for services needed by the community including:  pool maintenance and life guards, landscaping of the common areas and maintenance to our clubhouse and amenities.  A copy of the budget can be found on the website for a more detailed explanation.
  • What can I do about my neighbors barking dogs?
    It is against the law in York County for animals to become a public nuisance. This includes excessive barking, molesting passersby, chasing vehicles, attacking other domestic animals, damaging property and trespassing on private property.
    If animal control officers do not witness these violations, they cannot act upon them. Citizens, however, can take some steps to remedy the problem.
    First, talk to the owners of the animal. They may not realize the animal is creating a problem.
    Second, if the first step is unsuccessful, contact Animal Control to sign a nuisance complaint form. This will allow an animal control officer to contact the owners of the animal to discuss the problem and, hopefully, correct the situation.
    Third, if all else fails, you have the right to swear out a warrant at the local magistrate's office and take the owner to court.
    In addition, barking dogs bring almost daily complaints to the York County Animal Shelter, particularly in the warm weather when windows are open. All barking dog complaints are investigated by York County Animal Control officers. Owners of barking dogs may be in violation of the County's noise ordinance. If your dog is barking, please investigate the cause.
    If you need additional information or to report a barking dog, call Animal Control at 628-3190.
  • Who do I contact about soliciting companies?
    York County Sheriff's Office
    Moss Justice Center
    1675-2A York Highway
    York, SC 29745
    Telephone: (803) 628-3059
    Fax:           (803) 628-3075
    email: infoyorkcountysheriff.com@yorkcountygov.com
  • Who do I contact for availability in the Boat/Camper Storage Lot and how much is it?
    Cost is $175 per year.
  • Who do I contact for road repairs in Knightsbridge?
    York County Public Works @ 803-628-3200
  • Who do I contact when a street light is not working properly?
    York Electric Cooperative 803-684-4248.  Be sure to note the pole number (each pole has a yellow identification sticker) and the nearest home address.
  • Why do I have to wait so long to get a spot in the Boat/Camper Storage lot?
    There are only 46 spaces in the storage lot for 455 homeowners.  Spaces are assigned when they become available using the waiting list compiled by the Knightsbridge Storage Lot Manager. 

Architectural Review Committee
  • Where do I submit my Architectural Review Committee request?
    Submit your completed Architectural Change Request Form to Bryan Kuester via email to support@kuester.com or by U.S. Mail To:
    Kuester Management Group
    PO BOX 3340
    Fort Mill, SC 29708
    You may also use the Contact Us option to email us or submit your request online, using Kuester's online request. If you're ready to submit an online request today, please find the Architectural Requests form here and submit to Kuester for review..

  • Is the Clubhouse available for rent and how much is the rental?
    Yes, the Clubhouse is available for rental for Knightsbridge property owners in good standing with annual dues.  The cost is $95, non-refundable.
  • What is address for the Clubhouse?
    760 Knightswood Rd  Fort Mill, SC  29708
  • Who do I contact to rent the clubhouse?
    Please contact Kim Fisher.

  • What are the pool dates and hours?
    2019 Pool Staff/Hours
    The pool staff and hours of operation are as follows:
    ¨ 2019 Pool Season Dates: Friday May 11 – Sunday September 22.
    ¨ Pool hours will be 6:00 AM until 8:00 PM
    ¨ Pool attendant will be present from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM when school is out.
    ¨ Pool attendant will be present from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM when school is in session.
    ¨ Please note there is no Lifeguard and swimming is at your own risk.
  • What do I do if I lost my pool access cards?
    Lost Access Cards will be replaced at a cost of $25.00 each. Please notify Kuester Management at support@kuester.com for a replacement.